3rd Party Libraries
- C++: QtEntity A C++ entity system game engine using the Qt toolkit
- C++: Artemis C++ C++ Port of Java Framework
- C++: EntityX A fast, type-safe C++ Entity-Component System
- C++: anax Open source C++ entity system
- Flash: Ash an open source entity framework originally in Actionscript 3 & ported to other languages. Used in various mobile and web games.
- Flash: Ember an opensource entity system framework in actionscript3 with dependency injection
- Java: Artemis (wiki page) A Java framework for games ported to: C#, Python, C++, ObjectiveC, Blitz, Dart
- Java: Entreri, A data-oriented, high-performance Java entity-component framework
- Java: TyphonRT - forthcoming; component oriented platform for real time app, custom graphic / video engines, & game dev for Java spanning J2SE & Android. Features a top level component architecture which also powers a game oriented entity system.
- .Net: Rainweaver "The Rainweaver Framework is a collection of common and not so common utilities for game developers using the .NET Framework ver. 3.5. Contains an Entity System implementation."
- Python: ecs Inspiration is taken from the Ash framework for ActionScript 3.0 and Artemis framework for Java.
- Python: Grease A component-based entity game engine framework for Python. Fully OSS under an MIT license. Still early, but has good docs and is being actively developed.
(uncategorized; need to be added to one of the above pages, or have new page created)
page revision: 7, last edited: 01 Oct 2016 22:42